How can we improve WooCommerce?

Subscription Coupons - defining the number cycles that discount would be applied

The Recurring Product Discount Coupons should have an option enabling the merchant to define the number of cycles that discount would be applied, for example, only for the first three recurring payments (including initial). After that the discount would not be applied.

640 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rogerio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

96 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES, I'm stunned this is not available!! We need it yesterday

• Jared Ellis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, this is something that could be very effective to help increase average customer LTV by incentivizing customers to upgrade their subscription product(s) when there are subscription variations. For example, if I have a subscriber sign up for a lower tier subscription and I want to offer them a discount to upgrade to a higher tier but only apply the discount on the initial upgrade renewal.

• Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a way to create a one time discount that does not end up applying to each additional charge for subscriptions. 50% off your first month is a great way to get customers

• Rich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very surprised this isn't developed yet. This makes it extremely hard to run an ambassador program with a subscription business. PLEASE DEVELOP

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also looking very forward to having this feature.. Would be useful for promotions, marketing, etc..

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very important function when selling subscriptions with WooCommerce.

This would be a great feature to add. My client would like to discount the first month only, but I'm only able to discount the total.. Which works, but it doesn't let the user know that the recurring total is reduced on the first month.

Hi, i really need this! I would also like to change the percentage after every renewal.
        For example. 1st year full price, 2nd year 10%, 3rd year 20%, 4rd year 30 and so on up to max. 50%.
        This is exaclty what i need.

• Mike Dickson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should have been baked in from the get-go IMHO. How many people need to comment before this gets implemented?

• Joe Bloggs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With all respect to you guys, I don't understand how this is an advanced functionality!? Here is your coupon, sign up for an ongoing subscription and have the first 6 months for free or half price. Have you ever signed up to Netflix from a coupon? What's advanced about it? This type of discount option is a must of any subscription plugin.

This would be a great value for store owners looking to entice new subscribers with a $10 coupon for 3 months and free shipping coupon for 12 months (1 year)!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions

Feedback and Knowledge Base