How can we improve WooCommerce?

Make Smart Coupons and Product-Addons compatible

Dear Ninjas,

I was surprised to learn today (through a ticket I opened) that not all of your paid-for plugins are compatible with each other (and that I would have to pay to have your developers make them work with each other) - I would have expected compatibility between all of your plugins, especially the one I pay for. So my first suggestion would be to ensure compatibility within your entire portfolio of extensions and plugins.

I can't go through all 100+ pages of existing suggestions right now to see if this has been posted before, so I apologize if this is double. Specifically, I would like to see the possibility to combine Smart Coupons with Product Add-Ons: I want to give customers the option to buy a coupon with a value of their choice a) via email and b) in a physical gift box that is mailed out to them. I tried to realize this by setting up a coupon with variable value and a product-addon that offers the coupon via postal mail for a surcharge. If a customer chooses the postal mail option, the coupon value is not transferred to the cart and the customer is billed only the surcharge for the gift box. That, of course, doesn't work for me. So if you see a possibility to make the coupon value and the product-addon add up their values in the cart, that would be just awesome! :-)

Thanks.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Katja shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • gudrun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would also be great for me if you would look forward to solve this problem! thank you so much. greetings - gudrun

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons

Feedback and Knowledge Base