How can we improve WooCommerce?

Add Date and/or Time to Tickets

When a single event has multiple dates/times that tickets are available (e.g. a concert with more than one show, matinee/evening, etc), it would be great to be able to distinguish that within the ticket from other ticket products of the same event.

140 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mindy.postoff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys!! No functionality to input Time, Date and Location of ticketed product!?? Why else would you buy a ticket for something?? Absolutely a key requirement.

• Valerie Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This idea is also over a year old. Is this thread being watched by admins and/or is the plugin being actively enhanced? It seems a bit forgotten.

• Valerie Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a startling omission. Just had someone purchase tix for an event that ended a few weeks ago not realizing that there's no way to expire the event when it's over. I don't want to unpublish it because I want it to show as having occurred. But there needs to be a way to make it un-purchasable afterwards and it should be automatically done.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got all the way to using this extension before I realized it was not a core part and I feel that's a little silly.

• Robert Shippey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is also important for being able to show that the deadline for purchasing tickets has passed (either because the event is in the past, or because some additional deadline field is in the past).
        The tickets plugin doesn't really have all the required functionality without a concept of date/time for the events the tickets are for.

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Box Office

Feedback and Knowledge Base