Reserved Seating and more (i.e., like Ticketmaster)

It looks like WooCommerce Box Office does a great job of consolidating functionality of other plugins for festival seating events. It would be great to see this expanded to cover reserved seating events including seat selection on a configurable seat map with a cart timer along with group (bundle) and max purchases (i.e., functionality similar to Ticketmaster and Hold My Ticket). For us, this plugin is currently not compelling. We have more flexibility at a comparable cost using variable products in conjunction with other available plugins.

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: May 19, 2016

4 comments

1. Elis Moer says:

The PMPro works fine, however it isn’t always for everybody, definitely now not for a consumer’s website. To use PMPro you need to hardcode somethings yourself. You can see demo here https://jointtheilluminati.com/

2. breda mcguigan says:

I agree with Bob, a seat selector would be a great addition and something I think customers look for when booking seats for events.

3. Anonymous says:

I agree with Bob. It is a critical item for the vendors & users. The main target for ticketing is managing & arranging the seats. Missing this option lead to useless of – WooCommerce Box Office Extension for most of services as (cinema, theater, bus, ..etc).

4. Chris says:

I think keep it simple… there are other solutions out there that add all the bells and whistles.

Keep it simple, keep it lean.