How can we improve WooCommerce?

WooCommerce + Vend POS Integration

Vend had taken the time to create a powerful well supported POS system, and like to cloud base POS systems they are all ready well established in North America in both USD and CDN currencies.

What I would LOVE is a solution where a program like Vend can sync directly with the WooCommerce solution resulting in ONE website database to manage. There reporting and inventory management system is far superior to WooCommerce and would be a powerful storefront addiction to any company using WooCommerce.

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alexander Prior shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mathias Nielsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey All,

After using all the different POS plugins and not being properly satisfied any of them. Me and some colleagues set on a journey to build a professional POS solution that is directly tied into WooCommerce but yet works with all hardware like receipt printers, iPads etc.

We have build in the ability to do split payments and all the things you would expect from a professional system. We are constantly adding more features so if you are missing something don't hesitate to reach out.

You can find us at: https://www.oliverpos.com

If you want to try it out please feel free to contact us.

Cheers,
    Mathias Nielsen

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've tried all solutions thoroughly. The only system that truly live-syncs orders, products etc is LinkSync. The support is pretty slow but I have no other choice. AntHQ promises a lot but does not deliver on the functional requirements in that you need to manage both Vend and WooCommerce directly via their interface. SkuIQ also doesn't meet requirements.

• Fab commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From the business perspective we love AntHQ - super easy to set up and very powerful. Tried linksync but weren't happy based on the customer service (contact partners kept changing) and the somewhat limited functionality. Felt like Ant offers more flexibility to adapt to our existing processes rather than forcing us to adapt processes to fit to the software. Anyone else had a similar feeling?

@Aprilyn Lloveras Capillanes LinkSync is horrible. They struggle with English, support is very slow and I've thoroughly tested the product and found several issues with product categories and stock levels not syncing. Considering moving to SkuIQ. I will report back.

• Megan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone used both LinkSync and AntHQ - if so, how do they compare? Using LinkSync at the moment and experiencing some issues. Syncing doesn't always work as expected and it's a bit buggy. I find their support good, and they're often able to build a fix for new issues logged, but it takes time and it's a pain. Have heard about AntHQ but never used it.

• Anthony Blears commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A client has had long-term issues with Vend -> Woo via AntHQ. It's taken them 6 months to provide an update for Woo 3 too.

Can't find much information about SkuIQ apart from one scathing Google review so it's back to square one.

• L. Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LinkSync support is horrendous now that I started paying. Need support and they're not responding, so now looking for an alternative. Contacted a company called SkuIQ but haven't heard back from them, about 30 hours so far. Will give them 48 hours.

Yes, we have had and are still having issues with LinkSync, and their support also seems to be dropping too...
    Would be very glad to hear of any alternatives as well!

• Joe Francis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone else had any issues with link sync? Is there any good alternatives at a good price?

WooCommerce: Category - External Product/Service Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base