How can we improve WooCommerce?

Check if items have already been imported and synced

"Reload products from LS" needs an important improvement. It should check and indicate if the products have already been imported into WooCommerce. Now it is showing all the inventory even though it already have exists in WC. If your inventory is huge, it's difficult to know if the products have already been imported previously. Now it is duplicating products, which is weird. I think that the perfect behaviour would be to check and indicate if the product has already been synced and never import it again when it already exists in WC.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Retroriff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with this. It's really hard to keep a track of what has been imported and what hasn't. For instance, normally I would filter by import date but this does not work properly. I had imported 5000 products, but only showed 4600isn products, however when filtering by import date I could not see any empty ones, I had to scroll through 25 pages, trying to spot which ones had been imported and which ones had not, which was rather time consuming.

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Lightspeed POS

Feedback and Knowledge Base