How can we improve WooCommerce?

Featured Listing

Hi. Every marketplace site should offer their vendors the option to feature their listing. This means that for a small fee, their listing can appear ahead of other listings in that category. The plugin should make this listing last a limited time; this option should appear at the end of the 'create a product listing' page. It should offer a (PayPal) payment option so that the vendor can pay for the featured listing. Once this is done, the listing should go live automatically. These listings should also ideally be automatically deleted from the system after the expiry date. Thanks.

1,119 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SimSim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Unforge Web DevelopmentUnforge Web Development commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm already working on something very very similar as an externwal thing. Visit Unforge.co for progress - I figure about two to three weeks until launch?

• Taewoo KimTaewoo Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd be interested in working on this w/my team.

This sounds like an ad platform. Are you referring to promoting your WC product on other WC stores as an ad? If so, wouldn't the "market place" have to optin?

WooCommerce: Category - Extension Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base