How can we improve WooCommerce?

Add ACH support to Stripe

Stripe now supports ACH payments (https://stripe.com/blog/accept-ach-payments) however there is no way to currently do this through WooCommerce. I use WooCommerce Subscriptions and would love if some of my customers could pay with their bank account instead of their credit card via Stripe.

221 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Austin Ginder shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jason R Weed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would really appreciate an ACH payment option directly from Woocommerce, not a third party. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I VOTE ...Please Add ACH as part of your plugin. It seems the only important feature missing from your great Stripe plugin

• FEST Plugins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello everyone, we have some exciting news to share. Our plugin for Stripe ACH WooCommerce is now a part of Stripe marketplace:
    https://stripe.com/works-with/woocommerce-stripe-ach-payment-gateway

Stripe team has reviewed our plugin and approved us as a verified plugin partner.

As always, we strive to provide the best support possible and offer free installation and configuration service to all of our clients.

• FEST Plugins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, Ruslan from FEST Plugins here. Over the last year, we've made a bunch of enhancements and changes to the plugin and are happy to answer any support requests and issues you might have.

I'm sorry to hear that some people found our plugin lacking some features, but we are always commited to providing the best service possible. We are open to hear community feedback on this and make any required changes to our product if this means we can make community happier.

Let us know if you have any questions via our contact form or email

• Guy s commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still a very needed enhancement. We found the Fest plugin unusable on a number of fronts. The endorsements of that plugin makes me wonder how many of those posts were created by Fest themselves? And the comment from Melanie about it 'passing Envato standards' is pretty meaningless - Envato does no testing of any code.

We also tried another vendor for such a plugin and it did not have the option of using micro-payments for authentication.

I just wish WooCommerce would build this in.

• Melanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be amazing! It would be great if Woo could do this so we all would feel more comfortable, but the FEST plugin seems really good. It passed Envato standards. In the meantime, Woo should at least endorse the FEST plugin if they aren't going to release their own version.

• George commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sure wish I could purchase this capability from WooCommerce rather than from dubious offshore companies.

• Erin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let's see now, dinging a customer's DDA directly for an online buy. What could possibly go wrong?

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had great hopes for the FEST plugin, but it did not work for us. WooCommerce orders did not automatically complete on payments. And the user interface is horrific for the end user. Plus FEST support was non existent.

• Colin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! This would be incredibly helpful for donation based non profits. It's the difference between 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction and only 0.8% per transaction! Please please please!

• Mo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please! Very useful for B2B and non-profit clients.

• Liz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this... third party plugins are buggy and there's currently no good ACH option in the WooCommerce-supported stable of plugins.

← Previous 1

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe

Feedback and Knowledge Base