How can we improve WooCommerce?

Bulk Update Subscription Price when Subscription Product Price Changes

Right now, on a Subscription product when you update the price, all the Subscriptions that were created with that product do NOT update/change.

If you update a Subscription product price from $100 to $120, all those Subscriptions created at $100 are not updated to $120. You have to manually go to EACH subscription and update the price which is very time consuming when you have hundreds or thousands of subscriptions. There should be a bulk way to update all subscriptions pricing without having to go one-by-one through each active subscription.

279 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brand Aid shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please contact Subscriptions support if you need to accomplish this currently. We are working on a free mini-extension that could help.

• JS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree with the below comments. This is a significant flaw. No subscription product will maintain the same price forever and changing hundreds or thousands of subscribers manually is not cool.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually want to DECREASE my subscription price but can't do it! Please make this feature!

I would like to change the price of anyone who has active subscription for over x month to a different price and would love this functionality.

• Andre Osborne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

our products change price daily and would make so much sense.
        Another feature could be to associate the price only to a number of product sku's instead of a price

This is imperative to make a business efficient in price updates. We pass an expense along to our clients, so if our vendor increases rates, so we do we. We can't manually do this EVERY TIME. Please help!!!

• Brandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Surprised this isn't a feature yet on the WooCommerce system. This NEEDS to be implimented.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Urgently need this functionality. How is this not already a built in feature of WooCommerce.

We are currently have to update the price of thousands of subscriptions. Please include this feature as soon as possible.

← Previous 1

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions

Feedback and Knowledge Base