How can we improve WooCommerce?

Bulk Update Subscription Price when Subscription Product Price Changes

Right now, on a Subscription product when you update the price, all the Subscriptions that were created with that product do NOT update/change.

If you update a Subscription product price from $100 to $120, all those Subscriptions created at $100 are not updated to $120. You have to manually go to EACH subscription and update the price which is very time consuming when you have hundreds or thousands of subscriptions. There should be a bulk way to update all subscriptions pricing without having to go one-by-one through each active subscription.

355 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brand Aid shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, can we get this resolved, would make life a lot easier for my clients.

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have thousands of subscribers, we need software to be able to methodically alter prices for subscriptions

• R J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! We want to LOWER a price for our subscribers and would have to edit hundreds of orders manually to do this!

• Gael Wood MSS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, we don't want or need this feature (we like the selling point to retain subscribers by allowing them to keep the original price they signed up with, and it seems fair/legal under the original terms of the agreement). But we DO very much want and need to find a way to prevent users from resubscribing at OLD OUTDATED PRICES from their Account page. This should be a setting, not custom code please! Thanks,

• th commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hear your reasoning, but in what reality is any price locked in for life?

• bharat thapa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is nice to add but this can be bad idea as well i.e., if a user subscribes product for a particular price and admin can update price ( increase or decrease ), this might look like fraud right,
        there are more steps to take before adding this feature.
        1. subscriber should be notified before update ( or applying updated price )
        2. subscriber must be able to choose between updated price is okay for him or if not, get refunded and so on
        but this is long process that needs to be handled properly ( there must be some option that should please the customer ).
        and discussion just goes on and on .....

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please contact Subscriptions support if you need to accomplish this currently. We are working on a free mini-extension that could help.

• JS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree with the below comments. This is a significant flaw. No subscription product will maintain the same price forever and changing hundreds or thousands of subscribers manually is not cool.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually want to DECREASE my subscription price but can't do it! Please make this feature!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to change the price of anyone who has active subscription for over x month to a different price and would love this functionality.

• Andre Osborne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

our products change price daily and would make so much sense.
        Another feature could be to associate the price only to a number of product sku's instead of a price

← Previous 1 3

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions

Feedback and Knowledge Base