How can we improve WooCommerce?

Integration with Mailerlite

The ability to integrate with Mailerlite would be awesome. There are a fast-growing number of Mailerlite users who are requesting this integration. The ability to auto segment lists based on certain customer actions etc... would be great!

176 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Gwenn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be amazing to be able to send emails based on certain actions like user signs up/registered. welcome emails for example.

• Yuva Viswanathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

******** please! I'm migrating from Shopify to Woocommerce since I need multisite functionality. I currently use workflow automation based on purchase data drawn from Shopify, and right now, Woocommerce doesn't throw such data since there isn't an official plugin available.

It's really critical and workflow automation has really helped my sales.

I currently am using a 3rd party plugin to automatically add customers to mailerlite (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-mailerlite/). It's really basic, so I really would appreciate it if you guys rolled out something as good as Shopify's integration for Woocommerce.

• S.G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a fanatic Woocommerce and WordPress user, I NEED Mailerlite and Woocommerce to be integrated well. Does anyone know that Mailerlite has the BEST customer service among all the ESPs? They really have many support staff online most of the time. And also one of the cheapest and most generous email service providers out there?

Make this happen!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need to be able to:

- pull customers from my nurture campaign when they purchase
    - send emails based on purchase behaviour
    - send my transactional emails (purchase receipt, shipping confirmation etc) all from the same template

I could do it with something like Klaviyo but it's expensive... don't want to have to migrate from MailerLite either.

Thanks!

- Russ

• Angelito commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I SOOOOO NEED THIS VERY BADDDDDLY!!!!!

Hi, I hope I can explain it very well.

I really appreciate if you can give me an idea about this. I am also wondering if MailerLite automation can handle something similar.

I installed Woocommerce on my site and activated the use of promo codes.

I have set 10 emails to send to my subscribers using MailerLite. The first 9 emails are designed to build relationship and trust. On the 10th email I send them a link to my sales page containing a promo code of my Ebook. Now, I activated a promo code (40% OFF) using Woocommerce and stated on my sales page that the promo code will expire in 4 days then the eBook goes back to regular price.

Now, I get subscribers everyday. The question is: how can I make the promo code adjust dynamically with my subscribers?

Each group of my subscribers depending on join date will surely receive the 10 emails and they must have different promo code expiration dates.
    Is it possible?

I hope my explanation won't confuse you. I really appreciate any idea you guys have to solve my problem.

It really means so much to me. Thanks.

I need this so bad.

Rather than play around with other plugins and using Zaps etc to get basic functionality.

Main things I would like:

- Customers automatically added to Mailerlite list
    - ability to segregate by sales volume, purchased or not, time since last purchase etc
    - cart abandonement (with a link to the cart)

Realise the last one is a bit out there, but would love to see it all the same.

• Dominique Britton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see integration with Woocommerce to automatically sync customer information and purchase history data from Woocommerce stores to MailerLite. It would be nice to auto segment lists based on customer actions and purchases. I would also like to see a checkbox on the checkout page to automatically add users to our MailerLite list. If there was a way to work in cart abandonment segments and emails that would also be nice.

WooCommerce is great. Mailerlite is great! It would be asome to have a future rich integration between the both.

• Fabio Tielen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awesome!
    I like to see some options to create segments based on purchase data to setup auto-responders.
    This way I can trigger emails based on certain products in cart and make the emails much more relevant.

PS: for anybody that is looking for a solution to have an opt-in checkbox at checkout and add users to mailerlite list, check this free plugin:
    https://nl.wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-advanced-newsletter-integration-ani/

It's an older one, but it's still working fine for me.
    I use this plugin in combination with mailerlite popup to collect emails.

• Claudio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our organization is happily using mailerlite and a woocommerce integration would be much appreciated!! Follow up emails and Cart abandonnent reminders is the first thing that comes to mind.Thanx

• Menno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cart abandonment emails/reminders, I currently using a plugin for that, but the options are very limited and with mailerlite it would be much more professional.

Like mentioned before, a checkbox for opt-in at the checkout

A week after an order automatic request a review, can be done with other services but mailerlite looks great!
    Or other followup emails...

Thank you

• Allison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to have WooCommerce integrated with MailerLite. I am preparing to launch a series of e-courses and this would be so very helpful to have my payment system set up to work seamlessly with MailerLite.

← Previous 1

WooCommerce: Category - External Product/Service Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base