How can we improve WooCommerce?

Amazon Fulfillment integration

This would allow the store to have orders fulfilled by Amazon's popular fulfillment program making it easier for international shipping and broader sales.

464 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

62 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alvin Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I suggest you install the following plugin on your web site. It’s called “WP-Lister and integrated pro,” and it works like a charm.

• Matthias Krok commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Steven, are you sure you're using the Pro version? If so then you should see the option to "Enable Multi-Channel Fulfillment" on the general settings page in the FBA section. With this option enabled, WP-Lister will fulfill new WooCommerce orders via FBA automatically - if there is sufficient FBA stock available for the purchased products.

The free version doesn't have this option, but you're welcome to give WP-Lister Pro a try. If anything doesn't work as expected, we have a simple 30 days "no questions asked" refund policy, so it's not much of a risk to give it a try.

• Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Matthias -- I've set up WP-Lister and integrated it with my Amazon Seller account, but I do not see an FBA option in the details page for products I'm selling on my site. Where can I find this, please?

• Matthias Krok commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WP-Lister for Amazon allows you to fulfill WooCommerce orders by Amazon (FBA), automatically or manually, it even allows the customer to select between Standard, Expedited and Priority shipping on the checkout page and displays the shipping fee for each option.

It can also import Amazon orders into WooCommerce and do much more. But you need the Pro version for these features, the free version only allows you to list your WooCommerce products to Amazon: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-lister-for-amazon/

• Shai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While you're working on integrating FBA, please also include the ability to sync orders from amazon into woo commerce and have a separate FBA symbol next to them or something so that it's obvious it came from amazon and not the website.

• Tommy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks like this was suggested 5 years ago... I'm assuming this is dead?

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would really like to see this integration, surprised that it hasn't happened. Anyone know if it's still in the works?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks like this is marked as planned, any idea on timing. Holiday sales right around the corner...

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would also like to see this added in. It's the one missing ingredient for me. All of my fulfillment is done through Amazon, so if there was a way to automatically sync new orders with Amazon so that they could fulfill them, well that would save me (and others) a lot of time.

Would be interested to see if you're working on this.

• Nick Kyz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, want this ASAP. It's making me consider switching to bigcommerce or shopify.

• Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also very keen for this. Is it likely? Been requested since Oct 2011.... that's four years. What's needed to make this happen? Seems to be a significant demand for it.

• Rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make a huge difference for us, looking forward to it!

← Previous 1 3 4

WooCommerce: Category - External Product/Service Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base