How can we improve WooCommerce?

OpenERP & WooCommerce

There are already some eCommerce Systems that work together with OpenERP using a plugin, such as Magento, OsCommerce, e-Commerce, PrestaShop, etc. But I couldn't find anything to use with WooCommerce and I would love it.

Most of clients want an ERP to manage all their products and it's so necessary to work together with de website.

Any idea? Would you like to do it?

Thanks!

592 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jordi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

68 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

EasyERP
        There is migration with Woocommerce and others e-commerce platforms.

- Manage multiple online stores on Magento, Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce platforms
        - All in one solution, take care of any part of your business Inventory, Accounting, CRM, HR
        - Analyze your company and make decision with included powerful customizable reports system
        - Suitable for B2C and B2B business models

• Ram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our team is currently working on a ERP, that is made for woocommerce. It's written in C#, we use JSON and PHP for queries. The beta will be available in a week at: www.coderoyal.hu
        Don't worry, there will be an english version. (1-2 weeks)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We currently have a woocommerce -> Odoo connector module developed and are looking for a couple of people interested in Beta testing it. To join the beta group go to www.sprizzidrink.ca and click on contact, fill out the contact form. In the message portion please give phone number and the woocommerce site you will be connecting to odoo with versions of both. Thanx.

• Shari Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Patiently (not so) waiting for a plugin for Transfirst. Really do need it to complete website.

• Cliff Kujala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Matty Cohen,

Sounds good. I'm using Odoo v8. Do you know which Odoo version you are developing for? If it is 8 and you need some testers, I could possibly help.

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a very welcome extension that would create an a very powerful platform. Please keep us updated.

• AdminWooCommerce (Admin, WooCommerce) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Cliff,

We began work on this project and are currently in the product audit phase. The product needs some refinement before its launched, so we're spending time to ensure its up to par.

Thanks and regards,
        Matty Cohen
        Chief Product Officer: Woo

← Previous 1 3 4

WooCommerce: Category - External Product/Service Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base