How can we improve WooCommerce?

OpenERP & WooCommerce

There are already some eCommerce Systems that work together with OpenERP using a plugin, such as Magento, OsCommerce, e-Commerce, PrestaShop, etc. But I couldn't find anything to use with WooCommerce and I would love it.

Most of clients want an ERP to manage all their products and it's so necessary to work together with de website.

Any idea? Would you like to do it?

Thanks!

612 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jordi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

68 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are a company that uses netsuite as our ERP to manage our inventory. I'm working on building an ecommerce website for a new product line in wordpress. I really like woocommerce, and would use it for every aspect if I could get it to integrate with netsuite to process orders!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need it. WooCommerce would blow away a lot of competitors that chargues a lot for this. Sell this "extension" for 60 dollars and be king my friend...

• Blake Imeson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Christopher, I have a client that may need an integration with NetSuite. If you have any info on this, I'd appreciate it. I have a developer that may be able to build an integration.

• Christopher Rampey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can I give this another 99999999999 votes? This is probably the best idea EVER. It would take WooCommerce from a small biz solution to a mid-tier, semi-enterprise solution and could easily command $199/mo.

Here's a list of open source ERP integrations that should have strong demand:
        - OpenERP (thanks Jordi)
        - NetSuite (my personal fav)
        - OpenBravo
        - Salesorder

1 2 4 Next →

WooCommerce: Category - External Product/Service Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base