How can we improve WooCommerce?

WooCommerce Multi-site Shopping Cart Feature

I think it would be super if there was a way to have a shopping cart feature that worked across a Wordpress Multi-site installation. What I mean by this is that a user could add a product on say and then navigate to and again add a product and then at anytime check out and pay. This would be a super powerful feature and something I think alot of people would have an interest in. Anyone else want to join in on this. MarketPress here has this feature but really woocommerce considering the themes available and its ambitious growth - well I'd just love to see it happen :)

2,178 votes
Sign in
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jameswebjamesweb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AndrewAndrew shared a merged idea: Multiple Stores on different domains  ·   · 
    PhilipPhilip shared a merged idea: remote authentication via shared token to connect two stores  ·   · 
    Asep AwaludinAsep Awaludin shared a merged idea: Add multistore  ·   · 
    IsaacIsaac shared a merged idea: Extending the MultiSite functionality  ·   · 
    Anton AndriyevskyyAnton Andriyevskyy shared a merged idea: Does anyone need one catalog for multiple domains on WPMS?  ·   · 
    ErikErik shared a merged idea: Wordpress Multisite Support  ·   · 
    Pete RakozyPete Rakozy shared a merged idea: Allow for one woocommerce installation to be the backend database for two stores.  ·   · 
    Vuokko RautiainenVuokko Rautiainen shared a merged idea: Woocommerce into a multisite.  ·   · 
    LefterisLefteris shared a merged idea: multistore using wp multisite  ·   · 
    XazinjiXazinji shared a merged idea: Marketplace  ·   · 
    under review  ·  Patrick RaulandPatrick Rauland responded  · 

Surveys have been sent out to the supporters of this ideas to see exactly how they want this implemented.

Sign in
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Cerneleu LiviuCerneleu Liviu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi guys. When do you really plan to make the Multi-Site option for Woocommerce available?
        ...splitting databases and improving speed for big ecom websites.

• Bill FowBill Fow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My company is close to finishing a multi establishment to multi wordpress site inventory and customer sync, this will be made available in the next 3 weeks.

• JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With over 2000 votes and nearly 300 comments, it sure makes sense that somebody would come up with a way to make this happen. Especially since whoever built and (for example) figured it out, I'd sure bet the WooCommerce / WordPress community could figure it out too.

• Anton AndriyevskyyAnton Andriyevskyy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys, so it looks like it has not been implemented yet.
        I wonder if people are ready to escrow money and how much? If 50 people can escrow $200 each, I might get back to the implementation. For those who don't understand what's going on, please see my recent posts.

• Manning StinsonManning Stinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this. This was from 2014 and it is really needed now! Can this be added to the Woocommerce Membership plugin as well?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this! The idea was from 2014, survey was sent, and still no update or movement....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please! This would be so useful for our current project. The world is now made of collaborations... this would allow a lot of collaboration like dropshipment from other store fronts.

• JoshuaJoshua commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Under review / sending surveys out on October 30, 2014 and still no movement? What a huge opportunity this creates for other solutions---let's get this going, Woo admins!

• TylerTyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be HUGELY beneficial for my current project! I've pushed it off to be a "phase 2" type goal... so if you guys could make it happen in the meantime... :D

• StefStef commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should also be able to work on DOMAIN MAPPED sub-sites ... then you have a killer product!! :-)

• NickyNicky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be brilliant if the multi cart check out did a subtotal for each vendor then a grand total for the order

• Nicholas SchvabenitzNicholas Schvabenitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also would like to see this option added. This would be very powerful for us as we'd like to separate Sensei by putting it on a subdomain so that we can fee up resources and allow our front facing customer site to load faster. The. Have another subdomain for WooCommerce products.

• deidredeidre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOW is this not an option...It should work like Buddypress when its Network Activated it works, well across the entire network of sites.

• AndrewAndrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I have been stuggeling to get a solution for this and think that some woo gurus would know how to. How can we make a big (supplier,dealers)market with woocommerce. An example i am a supplier and have many dealers (Also have wordpress and woocommerce) i want that when i update or add my product all the products (quantity,price, images) of dealers website will update automatically

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

WooCommerce: Category - Core

Feedback and Knowledge Base