How can we improve WooCommerce?

WooCommerce Multi-site Shopping Cart Feature

I think it would be super if there was a way to have a shopping cart feature that worked across a Wordpress Multi-site installation. What I mean by this is that a user could add a product on say shop1.domain.com and then navigate to shop2.domain.com and again add a product and then at anytime check out and pay. This would be a super powerful feature and something I think alot of people would have an interest in. Anyone else want to join in on this. MarketPress here http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce has this feature but really woocommerce considering the themes available and its ambitious growth - well I'd just love to see it happen :)

2,411 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jameswebjamesweb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Patrick RaulandPatrick Rauland responded  · 

Surveys have been sent out to the supporters of this ideas to see exactly how they want this implemented.

281 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoeJoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really feels like there's demand for multisite compatibility in WooCommerce. It would be great to hear even a high-level update around where this is at internally considering it's been under review 2 1/2 years. WC is doing great work, and MU functionality would really level it up as a powerhouse option. My company, and I'm sure other companies, would be willing to financially subsidize some of the development.

• Nicholas SchvabenitzNicholas Schvabenitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also would like to see this become a reality. I am quickly starting to lose confidence in WooThemes. This has been something that everyone has been asking for. For quite some time now. And nothing... Not even a peep from Woo. Come on guys... What's the deal here?

• Miel AlbertMiel Albert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whaaaat? This idea is raised last 2012 and now its 2017 and still its still not happening?
        Can you start making this plugins or features, whatsoever.

• Miel AlbertMiel Albert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need this feature or plugin right now.
        I know there are lots of marketers out there that is in favor of this feature.
        Thumbs up for this.

Please provide a plugin for this feature. Thanks

• Cerneleu LiviuCerneleu Liviu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi guys. When do you really plan to make the Multi-Site option for Woocommerce available?
        ...splitting databases and improving speed for big ecom websites.

• Bill FowBill Fow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My company is close to finishing a multi establishment to multi wordpress site inventory and customer sync, this will be made available in the next 3 weeks.

• JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With over 2000 votes and nearly 300 comments, it sure makes sense that somebody would come up with a way to make this happen. Especially since whoever built gap.com and bananarepublic.com (for example) figured it out, I'd sure bet the WooCommerce / WordPress community could figure it out too.

• Anton AndriyevskyyAnton Andriyevskyy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys, so it looks like it has not been implemented yet.
        I wonder if people are ready to escrow money and how much? If 50 people can escrow $200 each, I might get back to the implementation. For those who don't understand what's going on, please see my recent posts.

• Manning StinsonManning Stinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this. This was from 2014 and it is really needed now! Can this be added to the Woocommerce Membership plugin as well?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this! The idea was from 2014, survey was sent, and still no update or movement....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please! This would be so useful for our current project. The world is now made of collaborations... this would allow a lot of collaboration like dropshipment from other store fronts.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

WooCommerce: Category - Core

Feedback and Knowledge Base