How can we improve WooCommerce?

WooCommerce Multi-site Shopping Cart Feature

I think it would be super if there was a way to have a shopping cart feature that worked across a Wordpress Multi-site installation. What I mean by this is that a user could add a product on say shop1.domain.com and then navigate to shop2.domain.com and again add a product and then at anytime check out and pay. This would be a super powerful feature and something I think alot of people would have an interest in. Anyone else want to join in on this. MarketPress here http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce has this feature but really woocommerce considering the themes available and its ambitious growth - well I'd just love to see it happen :)

2,757 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jamesweb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Patrick Rauland responded  · 

Surveys have been sent out to the supporters of this ideas to see exactly how they want this implemented.

341 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Phil Briggs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too was looking for this one. Would love it if users could set up their own mini-store within the main site store.

Similar to etsy.com where you can add items to your basket from any number of stores - upon checkout it breaks the order up into smaller ones for each min-store to fulfill.

1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →

WooCommerce: Category - Core

Feedback and Knowledge Base