How can we improve WooCommerce?

Accept Company's / Government's Purchase Orders (PO)

A purchase order (PO) is a commercial document issued by a buyer to a seller, indicating types, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services the seller will provide to the buyer. Sending a purchase order to a supplier constitutes a legal offer to buy products or services. Acceptance of a purchase order by a seller usually forms a one-off contract between the buyer and seller, so no contract exists until the purchase order is accepted.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
texasm shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must for online business to business transactions! Our business customer are not always able to pay in advance with credit cards and can only order via email or phone with us because our online store doesn't offer a PO or bypass payment option.

• Clay Asbury commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to use WooCommerce and WP for my ecommerce clients' projects, but for many I can't because they need the ability to take purchase order as payment. I'm using Magento for those projects. It's way more than I need and more time consuming to setup. But, they appear to be the the only ecommerce suite that allows purchase order as a payment.

• Jeremy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see this added as well, it would be as simple as duplicating the payment type "cheque" and adding a field for the customer to include a P.O.#

we (and most companies) only accept P.O. from other businesses and more specifically law enforcement and government agencies and It would be handy to have a note pop up if someone selects that payment type. so normal people dont try and use it by accident!

WooCommerce: Category - Payment Gateways

Feedback and Knowledge Base