How can we improve WooCommerce?

multi currency function

add a multi currency function that will allow different prices to be added to products not just a straight conversion, as some company's want to charge products out at different prices to different countries.

184 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rich HardingRich Harding commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pretty ridiculous that this still doesn't exist. Lots of plugins available, many flaky, no decent free ones, core functionality for many shops. Crazy.

• Robert WindlRobert Windl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No solution yet - in 4 years?
        Without we cannot use WOO.
        We need this for making different prices on subscriptions in countries based on a "purchasing power" of the country. Using different currencies - Europe want's to pay in EUR, USA in USD, Japan in YEN,...
        Testing extern plugin "product price based on country" now.

• KrondaKronda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For international events in different countries, it would be great to be able to set the currency on a per-event basis.

• Chris BellChris Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an overdue function for storefronts that provide sales internationally. The solution to this problem couldn't come soon enough: multiple currency conversion with a payment processor for EACH currency! Please!

• Candace RaymondCandace Raymond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Storefront that offers a client the choice of shopping in Canada OR the US. When importing products from the Europe to sell to the North American Market, duty rates are much less to the US than in Canada. This means that the same item might cost 18% MORE through the Canadian storefront than the same version for the US shopper.

• Tom McLellanTom McLellan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great to see. As a Canadian company selling internationally, being able to charge different currencies at checkout would be ideal.

• JeffJeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely interested in this idea! I'd like to be able to display dynamic pricing based on geographic location of the user. Price changes could be based on a factor, like 1.05 times the main product price if the user is based in a specific geographic region/area/country/etc.

• AdamAdam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see this really soon. At the moment it's a show stopper for me launching my new site.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow admin to manually specify pricing in different currencies i.e. not auto calculate. A client might want to sell an item for cheaper in a local currency i.e. if customers buy in ZAR they pay a particular price and payment option, but in GBP they might pay more and use different payment options.

← Previous 1

WooCommerce: Category - Core

Feedback and Knowledge Base