How can we improve WooCommerce?

multi currency function

add a multi currency function that will allow different prices to be added to products not just a straight conversion, as some company's want to charge products out at different prices to different countries.

201 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Elliot Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, We need this too. If everyone chips in we will develop and share this. Hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this, but do contact me if you would be happy to chip in.

Thanks

Elliot

• Joe Nels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!, this should definitely be a core feature!

The currency converter widget doesn't do the trick because the visitor obviously wants to buy products and checkout with the same currency? As a store owner you also want to be able to set your prices in the different currencies, now it just gives you a number with two decimals.

The WPML extension doesn't do the trick because you can only have one currency per language and the English language have a lot of different currencies...

• Will commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! The ability for true multi-currency support where the currency is sent (along with price) to the chosen payment gateway for processing.

I guess it'll mean a lot of the payment gateway extensions will need updating, but most payment gateways accept currency as a parameter when processing payments.

• Steve Holland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely need the ability to set my own custom price for each product rather than use the rates.

2 Next →

WooCommerce: Category - Extension Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base