How can we improve WooCommerce?

Salesforce Integration

It would totally rock if there was an extension that allowed WooCommerce purchases to directly post to Salesforce fields that we specify. Shouldn't be too hard. I know that lots of non-profits use Salesforce.

For a plugin like this I think it would be reasonable to charge a higher fee than normal (i.e. $100)

215 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Paul Hastings shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sammie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Everyone,

I have been watching this post for the last 2-3 years and I have finally finished a very powerful WooCommerce to Salesforce plugin. Now accepting beta / testing sites. This is not an AD, the first few will get the product free of charge for the first year as I need final feedback before making it live. Let me know if you are interested.

Thank You - Sam

• Ian B. MacDonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We had a summer student link our Woo Subsciptions to SF Orders using the REST APIs.

Would be great to remove that custom plugin altogether if there was a simple way.

We use the Subscription Order # (Previously Parent Order prior to v2.0) to map to the Salesforce Order and map payment option, subscription creation date->order date, first payment date->start date and monthly fee to the amount. Multiple subscriptions = Multiple order rows linked to the SF account.

• jamesom4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone tried using the WooCommerce Zapier extension to send WooCommerce order data across to Salesforce?

WooCommerce -> Zapier -> Salesforce

There are a few pre-built Zaps that can be used for this ( https://zapier.com/zapbook/salesforce/woocommerce/ ) once the WooCommerce Zapier extension has been purchased ( https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-zapier/ ).

• Shane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome to have as several non-profits use SalesForce and SF's styling / current integrations are pretty lacking.

• Suzi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@sammie - whatever happened with the beta testing. Can we expect the integration out at some point?

• jaskeller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey @sammie - I might want to be a beta tester as well. Should I send you our webiste link in this thread?

• jtny10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey @sammie is the beta still being tested? Is it live? Let me know if you are still looking for testers.

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awesome news!

Is there any timeline for the release of this feature?

Thanks

• Lloyd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great news to hear this feature request has started! Keen to understand what this will look like.

• Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be awesome -- but a higher fee for non profits :-/ not cool. Adding a $100 fee in a profit company might be easy but for non profits -- well, you might lose some of us there. There are other options. I love the idea but definitely hoping for the regular price.

• Denise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! We use Salesforce and would love a plugin to connect to Woo Commerce!

← Previous 1 3

WooCommerce: Category - External Product/Service Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base