How can we improve WooCommerce?

myob

Create a plugin to connect WooCommerce with MYOB accounting software in the same way that the Quickbooks plugin does. The plugin should connect the inventory management system, sync orders and customers between the systems.

136 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Fil Cristaldi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create a plugin to connect WooCommerce with MYOB accounting software in the same way that the Quickbooks plugin does. The plugin should connect the inventory management system, sync orders and customers between the systems.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd be interested in hearing how this plugin performs? Anyone used it??

• alick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

has anyone used the myob-woocommerce.php plugin by morgan and smith? I need to know if it is working as stated on their website
    Search for, or create a new MYOB customer on WooCommerce sale
    Create and send a new invoice in MYOB with line items matching products sold in WooCommerce
    Mark an invoice as paid in MYOB on WooCommerce successful payment
    Manage stock in MYOB, when sales are made in WooCommerce, the stock reduces in BOTH systems

• stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to have this. I desperately need to have an integration between cart and MYOB to update qty's and pricing, as well as pulling down orders/new customers.

Any updates on this? I would kill for woo commerce and MYOB Retail Manager (POS) integration right now.

• Roni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a fabulous idea and would definitely pay for something like this. Alternatively a quoting system via the woocommerce shopping site would be great.

• Yobbo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am actively looking for a program to bring sales into MYOB but nothing out there it seems. I'll even buy quickbooks if needed, all I need is the data to be brought across.
    Sooner this gets developed and *works* the better

• David Huang - Bondchester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will be attending the MYOB Developer Day 2013 on the Mon 26 August 2013 and will keep you all update with their API progress for the AccountRight Live.

Currently the API is very limited. :-(

• Bridie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is the BETA testing going? Have a client already using MYOB and Woocommerce hoping to implement ASAP.

• John Connole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two potential projects I've had were lost to another system as a result of no MYOB integration. So many businesses use it in Australia and I would purchase it as soon as it was available.

I agree, MYOb intergration +1.
    All my Australian clients would benefit from this, as MYOB is such a common accounting software for business.

← Previous 1

WooCommerce: Category - External Product/Service Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base