How can we improve WooCommerce?

Integrate with Endicia (or UPS) for shipping labels

Since our shop receives 20+ orders/day, manual entry of customer data into Endicia takes way too long!

We have another store on a different cart which has an Endicia integrator. It does the following:
> delivers a list of processed orders, sorted by shipping speed and domestic/intl
> exports an XML from the cart for selected orders
> imports it into Endicia
> validates addresses
> prints labels
> then delivers a new XML file which we re-import into the cart
> cart automatically notifies the customer that their order has shipped, including tracking #.

This has saved us countless hours over the years we've been in business. We're opening a new store with WooCommerce and really want to be able to mimic this functionality... we'd even be willing to switch carriers if it's easier to integrate with UPS or FedEx.

95 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Isabel Dennis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Reich Web Consulting commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FYI my company is currently working on an Endicia plugin for WooCommerce. If you happen to be interested in Endicia integration with WooCommerce please shoot me a message and let me know. I'd love to get some folks set up on beta when we get to that point, and when it gets to the point of releasing a finished plug-in (which will be premium), I'm sure we can offer a better price to those that participate in the beta.

• Stacy Cook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is extremely important to get good shipping rates with USPS and easily manage label printing with Woo Commerce so as to not have multiple applications running.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know this is old but for those who might still be poking around for solutions, I have been pretty happy with Ordoro.com. It imports orders, lets me print packing slips, integrates with Endicia (Endicia account is free through Ordoro), prints labels and writes back tracking numbers to Woocommerce.

And it's free if you're a low volume shipper. Most people would never need more than their $25/mo service.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Third! This will be the deal breaker for me not using woo commerce and instead using ultra cart as manually entering is not efficient.

• Henry Finkelstein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chris, have you found a good integration? I've been looking at this for a while as well and don't have a good shipping label printer (I found the DYMO 1-click print plugin, but that's just the label and not the postage)

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm doing a lot of shipping integration research. In fact an internet search of "Endicia" and "WooThemes" is what got me to this post. I did find this service which looks kind of interesting. Haven't tried it myself but am seriously considering it. Since your post is more than a year old, it may not be relevant to you any more. But anyway: http://www.shiplark.com/

WooCommerce: Category - Shipping Methods

Feedback and Knowledge Base