How can we improve WooCommerce?

E-Junkie Import - bring in customers, orders (and products) from EJunkie CSV file

E-Junkie is a great system for digital shops. It allows downloading all transactions in a CSV file. An extension / some script to import this CSV into WooCommerce and create customers, orders and (optionally) products will be very useful.

We just transitioned our E-Junkie based system to WooCommerce and can share the script / roll it into a plugin if there are enough people interested.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nirav Mehta shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kelly Fritz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is actually something I need to do for a client right now. About 150 eJunkie products were put into a customized WordPress theme (using custom fields) many moons ago by another developer. Now I want to quickly move all those custom fields into the Woo Commerce products. I started by trying to change the post meta from "post" to "product" and then possible running script on the db merge the custom fields with the woo commerce fields. If you already have a script, I would love to reference it. Thanks!

• Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey - I am considering purchasing a theme called "Avada" and they have woo commerce installed - what i was curious is if e-junkie can work with this?

WooCommerce: Category - Extension Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base