How can we improve WooCommerce?

Import data from Digital Access Pass (DAP)

Digital Access Pass (DAP) makes it easy to create membership sites and offer downloadable products. Importing products, customers and orders from DAP into WooCommerce can be very useful. If this ties into the Subscription / Membership plugins, it would be even better!

We imported our DAP data into WooCommerce two months ago (only orders and customers - with associated products). We'd be happy to share the scripts / convert it into a module if enough people are interested.

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nirav Mehta shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Robert Lee Camp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you please share your scripts with us? We would very much appreciate that as we are switching from DAP to WooCommerce.

Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too! I incorporated WooCommerce after working in DAP alone for several months. I now have recurring subscriber customers whom I want to import into WC so that I can manage all the data in one place... (right now, early subscribers are not recognized in WC, and later subscribers are).

• Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Digital Access Pass (DAP) want to integrate WooCommerce, but WooCommerce don't want to integrate DAP?

Veena Prashanth from DAP:
    "... WooCommerce was not really triggering calls to the hook and unfortunately they do not support any questions about their APIs/hooks. "

• Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh Yes !
    This would be very helpful!
    I need a solution to DAP and WooCommerce sharing data in both ways too ;-)

• Kenny Salter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm more interested in passing data from WooCommerce too DAP! Same as JM. I want to sell membership in woocommerce and then give access to DAP.

• Nirav Mehta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately we have seen very little interest around this over the last year. We will still consider building this...

• Summit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
    Would love to see better integration Woocommerce and DAP

Please distribute code or build module from it (even better:)). Greetings, Summit

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi JM,

Any luck on finding a solution to DAP and WooCommerce sharing data?

• JM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm more interested in passing data from WooCommerce too DAP! Since the WP theme I just bought is built around WooCommerce, I would like to use WooCommerce to handle the products, inventory, shopping cart, and order processing. Selling various individual items, as well as memberships. Then passing that information directly into DAP, allowing it to handle the members portion.. Content, access, experations, autoresposes, broadcasts, drip content, affiliate programs, etc... I will also be using the sql db of DAP to store unique user software keys, allowing me to verify, authenticate, and allow purchased software usage.

Is this possible? I'd be very interested in hearing and possibly seeing more about your implimentation. Please contact me - jsm (at) htech (dot) net.

Thanks

WooCommerce: Category - External Product/Service Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base