How can we improve WooCommerce?

Wave accounting integration (http://www.waveaccounting.com/)

We need an extension for WooCommerce that will automatically feed transaction data into Wave Accounting (a free online accounting/book keeping service).

320 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ivan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be super useful for me and many business owners! 3 votes

• Diane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? It's now late December 2018 I have Wave and Woocommerce, going down the Zapier or another similar route Is unacceptable. Please integrate them!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has a link been created yet? It's been 15 weeks since the last comment below. I'm deciding which software to use right now and I won't be moving once the decision's been made..

• Joel Milne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If anybody is a position to fund this idea I'm a plugin developer who has wanted to dig into the Wave API for a while now. I used to push Wave constantly to release their API because for years it was "under development". Now that it's working, would love to build a WP Wave plugin with a good integration for WooCommerce. There would of course be a "pro version" of it, so we'll offer a good ROI to the funder(s). Contact me at GoldHat Group if interested in discussing. Expressions of interest in "chipping in" will also help us make this project a reality.

• Luke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make WooCommerce unstoppable! Please can someone work on this integration!

• Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be AWESOME! Really would bring Woocommerce to the masses who use Wave Accounting as their primary accounts package and currently stuggle with manual input of customers and sales :( Any news on this yet?

• Le commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wait... This was suggested in 2012. It's been FIVE years.

← Previous 1

WooCommerce: Category - External Product/Service Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base