How can we improve WooCommerce?

Coupons with multiple attributes (e.g. free item with purchase, buy 3 products get 10% off, buy product A, get product B 50% off) etc.

Implement coupons with multiple/tiered attributes: e.g. free item with purchase, buy 3 products get 10% off, buy product A, get product B 50% off, etc.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Simon Baier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there are a number of coupon improvements that could be added at the same time. I would love to see real marketers involved in developing this software, and not just programmers. UX sells.

I'd like the extension that allows me to add a free product with a purchase (not just a $ or % discount) but I would like to be able to add a free x product for every product purchased. Currently that coupon extension only allows one product per order, not per defined item. I also installed the coupon added by URL, which is great, but only if that URL is a redirect. Great functionality, but half baked. Thirdly - messaging coupon availability throughout the site can be done (kinda) with available plugins, but this seems like a natural addition to couponing - the (Incentive) portion of the web site conversion sequence. Please don't make me install 5 half-baked third-party plugins in order to provide incentive (the "I") to the ecommerce experience. IMHO you need an experienced marketer on your product development team who understands the nuances of inbound marketing analytics and of the customer behavior buying behavioral process - e.g. http://www.marketingexperiments.com/blog/research-topics/landing-page-optimization-research-topics/incentive-optimization.html

WooCommerce: Category - Core

Feedback and Knowledge Base