It would be useful to have a single per product table that can be applied to multiple products. eg. I have 20 products, each has to have 160

It would be useful to have a single per product table for shipping costs that can be applied to multiple products. eg. I have 20 products, each has to have 160 lines of possible freight costs, but I have to import the exact same table for each of the products. Instead if I could simply add “Shipping for Zone 1” which lists the 160 combinations, and just attach that table to each applicable product, that would presumably create a more efficient database and make maintenance easier.

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: May 1, 2018

1 comment

1. Mike says:

I would like this as well. It seems if Per Product Shipping could just match a zone that I have setup, I could streamline a lot of shipping rate maintenance. I have 4 zones that I ship to and each zone has a collection of states. Currently my per product shipping rates table is 48 rows for each of my 50 SKUs. It would be much nicer to cut that done to 4 per product shipping rates for each SKU, in my case.