How can we improve WooCommerce?

Integrate with NextGEN Gallery

Integrate with NextGEN Gallery so a photo proofing and sales site can be developed using WooCommerce as the sales engine and NextGEN as the display engine.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bob Rockefeller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tr1mm0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is exactly what im after. ive always used woocommerce as the go to ecommerce solution, however I needed the excellent proofing system in nextgen gallery. the 2 both have their own cart systems, but as cart can be disabled in nextgen, id like the same as "Bob Rockefeller", woocommerce for sales, nextgen for gallery/lightbox/proofing.

• RDEE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi. Nextgen Pro's Ecommerce does not cater for other gateways except from Stripe and Paypal. I would like to use Payfast which is compatible with WooCommerce. I want WooCommerce to integrate with NextGen - Can anyone help here how to do this? Is there a way?

• scottwyden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is now an extension to NextGEN Gallery, called NextGEN Pro, which has ecommerce. However, WooCommerce integration would still be nice. :-)

• Mike Gorczynski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hmm, It may be better to tweak Woo so that it can function as a gallery itself. Shopping carts would make excellent galleries if they handled variable images sizes and orientation better.

WooCommerce: Category - External Product/Service Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base