How can we improve WooCommerce?

Integrate with NextGEN Gallery

Integrate with NextGEN Gallery so a photo proofing and sales site can be developed using WooCommerce as the sales engine and NextGEN as the display engine.

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bob Rockefeller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tr1mm0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is exactly what im after. ive always used woocommerce as the go to ecommerce solution, however I needed the excellent proofing system in nextgen gallery. the 2 both have their own cart systems, but as cart can be disabled in nextgen, id like the same as "Bob Rockefeller", woocommerce for sales, nextgen for gallery/lightbox/proofing.

• RDEE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi. Nextgen Pro's Ecommerce does not cater for other gateways except from Stripe and Paypal. I would like to use Payfast which is compatible with WooCommerce. I want WooCommerce to integrate with NextGen - Can anyone help here how to do this? Is there a way?

• scottwyden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is now an extension to NextGEN Gallery, called NextGEN Pro, which has ecommerce. However, WooCommerce integration would still be nice. :-)

• Mike Gorczynski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hmm, It may be better to tweak Woo so that it can function as a gallery itself. Shopping carts would make excellent galleries if they handled variable images sizes and orientation better.

WooCommerce: Category - External Product/Service Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base