How can we improve WooCommerce?

Multiple Warehouse Plug in for one webstore with multiple warehouses and currencies

Many many clients are saying the same thing. Woocommerce has dropped the ball.
You provide a superb service but there is a massive gaping hole in the way you handle multiple warehouses.
I have one web store. We sell in multiple currencies. GBP and USD. When someone from Europe views the site, they are taken to the UK arena; when they place an order they are charge in GBP and the UK warehouse should be notified to ship out. When someone from Canada or Australia views our store, they are directed to the USD arena, when they make a purchase, it comes out of USA inventory and the order notification goes to the USA warehouse to ship out. We do not need a third party fulfillment house, we keep it in house. We just need the functionality that we can easily transfer inventory between warehouses, that the appropriate warehouse gets the order notification, and that it is streamlined and easy. Rapid Stock Manager does not work. Multiple Warehouse for Woocommerce does not work and the developer has disappeared too. This shoudl suely be a basic part of the woocommerce structural store/ecommerce system!! How is it in 2018 I see so many like me - I am beginning to wish I had used a different platform or just stayed with Shopify. When will you guys step up and help your paying customers to succeed?

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon