Add Product Bundles support
Currently, if you order Product Bundle on the site, the inventory of all items included in the bundle is being managed nicely on the back end: https://cloudup.com/cwte3vuz0Qa
When an order is synced to ShipStation, only the parent product details are shown: https://cloudup.com/cxZZqh1BWQ3
It will be great to be able to see the items that have been a part of the bundle shown on the order page in ShipStation which will also help with managing its inventory in ShipStation.
Product Bundles allows you to configure a bundle as
- assembled or
Assembled Bundle = a single physical item that consists of multiple SKUs, for example a configurable PC that ships in one box.
Unassembled Bundle = multiple SKUs sold together and shipped in their original boxes.
If you are shipping a physically assembled kit, you need to:
1. Ensure that the Virtual option is unchecked.
2. Go to the Shipping tab and enter a Weight and Dimensions for the entire "package".
3. Ensure that Shipped Individually is disabled for all bundled items.
On the other hand, if you are shipping a unassembled kit (each item shipped in its own box), you need to:
1. Tick the Virtual option.
2. Ensure that Shipped Individually is enabled for all bundled items.
For details, refer to https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/bundles/bundles-configuration/#shipping
- Assembled Bundles appear as a single line item in Shipstation, with their contents listed as options.
- Unassembled Bundles appears as multiple line items, which is what you describe here.
So it all comes down to how you've configured the shipping-related settings of your Bundle :)