How can we improve WooCommerce?

Conditional Attributes/variations

It would be nice to be able to have conditional attributes (i.e. dropdowns that appear based on previous dropdowns. Another example : say you have a product that can be manually operated or have a motor as an option, but you have have multiple types of motors. If Operation Type: Motorized is selected then the Motor Type: drop box selection appears.

154 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jerry Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This function might be great for a few products and options. But, building one without the capability to upload a CSV with all the combinations would make it useless for me. I'm dealing with thousands of US counties, tens of thousands of cities and districts. There simply must be a solution. I passed on WOO years ago because the same functionality was missing and here I am four years later still scratching my head why this isn't a capability.

• Poor Boy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Time to leave from Woocommerce. Even after 5 years there is no solution for one of the most asked feature which must be on a ecommerce platform.

• Jono commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would allow for Annual/Monthly subscription Variations to have their own uniquely priced options! For instance... you had Variations for Monthly and Annual... but you need options for number of users (I want the 20 User Annual Subscription)

• Upside Web Design commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could really benefit from this too. Have a printing site that has plastic cards, regular 16pt cards, and linen cards. Plastic and regular can have uv coating but linen cannot. Regular cards and plastic cards have a different set of finishes. For regular cards they can be silk, matte, or gloss. Plastic is solid, clear or frosted.

I can make individual products for each card type with variations specific to that type of card. However it would be nice to be able to have all "business cards" as one product with options based on conditional logic.

• rCards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to apply conditional logic to Attributes would be great - its pretty much a basic functionality for an ecommerce site.

WooCommerce: Category - Extension Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base