Mailchimp & Social Integration with Woocommerce Points & Rewards

I would love to see Mailchimp (newsletter) integration to Woocommerce Points & Rewards.

1. To notify users by email about their expiring points: [blank] days. Or any email noreply@domain [dot] com if integration isn’t possible.

2. Get points for subscribing to email newsletter.

3. Get points for Social share/visit/like (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc).

4. Points can be redeemed as a gift card/coupon.

I think Gratisfaction has a lot of right ideas but they didn’t have Category exclusions for a maximum discount like P&R does, yet. Would love to see similar features available on WP&R to make this plugin even more powerful with loads of features.

Please vote for these ideas. Thank you!

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: July 21, 2018

9 comments

1. ryanwhammond270118 says:

I am managing a commercial cleaning website The Cleaning Concern. And I think this feature would be a huge help for them. https://thecleaningconcern.com

2. mariejeannedarc says:

As you mention Mailchimp, I just found out that Mailpoet handles custom shortcodes so it would be pretty easy to integrate some user point activity (number and related action) in newsletters and automated emails, such as the user total point, last points earned and last point used.
    It would even be really useful to be able to use Points & Rewards activity to trigger automated emails (a specific total number of points reached, points earned for last purchase, manually added points, etc.)

3. AspiringPlugins says:

Hi,

Point expiry reminder mail is possible with our plugin “https://codecanyon.net/item/enhancements-for-woocommerce-points-and-rewards/41942683”.

Thanks.

4. Adam Large says:

fantastic idea, we have thousands of customers who probably don’t know they have points

5. Chomba says:

Wonder why such an important integration has not taken place.

Loyalty program is about communication and keeping the customers informed. No one does better than mailchimp and integration with Points & Rewards would be indispensable!

6. Anonymous says:

Wonder why such an important integration has not taken place. Customers want to know what they can earn. It is important to entice customers and by Integrating Rewards/ points You can do that.

7. kerri says:

also shortcode that can be added to mailchimp emails to let them know how many points they have available on a promotional email

8. Kharisma says:

Oh, I forgot to add that it would be awesome if the email reminders are automated! One just can’t possibly remember to do it manually for each customer!

9. Lim Jia Shen says:

Yes totally agree. Sending e-mail before the points expire is a must. The purpose of having points and rewards is to get users to come back before the point expires. If user has forgotten they have points to use, then there is no point to have this plugin in the first place.