How can we improve WooCommerce?

woocommerce emails

hello,
i hope that i have added the right category first
i want a to sugest a feature for the new version of woocommerce (i have already play with the last one from github so i`m refering to it)
A method to send the e-mails confirmation by default to multiple email address? for example (i have 5 manager accounts, but i want to send the email for orders implicit to 3 of them)

Also for the processing order email, to be automatically send on to the change of the order status (from example: change from pending to on-hold or other combination of this ?
if not possible to add it automatically, at least , add a button near the change of the order status (in backend) - select, that can be checked and let the posibility to notify the user about his order status? (something like: NOTIFY THE USER ABOUT THE ORDER STATUS CHANGE? YES | NO.) - Canbe used the template of Customer_Processing_Order.

the last feature i dont think it can be hard of implement and also it dont need more memory. and it is let to the manager(site admin) choose if he want or not to notify the user.

thanks

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Aurel Roman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)