How can we improve WooCommerce?

Ability to Include a Finished Composite Product in a New Composite Product

I'm designing a food delivery website. The customer can build their own meal as a composite product. Customers can also choose ready to eat meals as simple products.

THE ISSUE:

The Ready to Eat meals and the finished Build Your Own meals ("kits") all need to be available to the customer as choices for "Meal Plans" (single purchase, and subscriptions: 5 per week, 7 per week, 10 per week and 14 per week).

So, I created the Meal Plans as separate Composite Products. I made each day included in the plan separate components. For each component day I set up the Ready to Eat meals categories as options. BUT......

I cannot include the completed Build Your Own meals composite products! I absolutely need to have this option. It's critical! There is no other extension that I can find that will accomodate my needs, since only the Composite Products extension has the needed options for the Build Youir Own meal products.

I've tried Bundled Products and Mix and Match Products, but they're too limited. I've tried using Product Bundles for the Meal Plans instead of Composite Products, but it doesn't have the needed options either.

I REALLY NEED THE ADDED ABILITY TO ADD A COMPOSITE PRODUCT AS A COMPONENT!!! PLEASE.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google