How can we improve WooCommerce?

GLS packetshop shipping

In the EU we can use GLS to ship stuff. When we use them, we can choose to pick the delivery up at selected Grocery stores, gas stations, kiosks etc.

It would be nice with a shipping extension that pulls these packetshops, so that when the customer has punched in his billing address the packetshops in his or her area pops up as the ones they can recieve their merchndise at.

Se more at: http://www.gls-group.eu/

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
tntc1978 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can confirm @Sillo's comment about Morten's freelancer.com plugin named 'GLS integration for WooCommerce' – don't EVER buy it!

I spent about 6 months trying to get basic functionality working with this plugin and in the end, their support team messed up my database in an attempt to try and fix some of the errors I had pointed out to them. This meant that I had to work overnight to get my site back up and running and in the aftermath of that, I ended up rebuilding my whole site from scratch as the database was a complete mess. To top that off, Morten then refused to give me a refund, which was completely unacceptable. Do yourself a favour and don't EVER buy his plugin!

I have found a good solution in the plugin called 'Pakkelabels.dk for WooCommerce', which is a world apart from Morten's plugin – much better coded and much more modern in its UI. Anyway, I would also love to see a completely independent solution to this, so here's my +1 :-)

• Sillo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dont you EVER buy "Mortens" Freelancer.com plugin!

Its not working and its absolutely bad coded!
    Dont trust me? Try it yourself. Better ask for a free trial, or you will get very disappointed.
    I wasted my money, and he doesnt even care to reply. Why? Because he didnt code it, so he dont know what to answer. How do i know this? I found the Job on Freelancer.com

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news guys? The plugin from Morten is just a packet shop destination plugin and the one from ramoonus is still not aviliable...

WooCommerce: Category - Shipping Methods

Feedback and Knowledge Base