How can we improve WooCommerce?

Integration with Square

I would like to see an integration between WooCommerce (Inventory Management) or an alternative that would consolidate my mobile register, inventory and my eCommerce site.

945 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ShawnShawn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Square Product Inventory Sychronization  ·   · 
    Terry FergusonTerry Ferguson shared a merged idea: Inventory Intergration with Square Connect  ·   · 
    Caleb JarvisCaleb Jarvis shared a merged idea: Squareup Integration  ·   · 
    AshleyAshley shared a merged idea: Square Integration  ·   · 
    MichaelMichael shared a merged idea: Square  ·   · 

291 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zachary GoldbergZachary Goldberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if you can not create new orders from square and write them to woocommerce i dont understand the point of it. Why would I need to pull the product database only to create an order in square but not have it show up in woocommerce which is what I am using for ecommerce. I might as well just use square, there is no point. You really need to sync orders.

• Cassie BoneCassie Bone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Except if you're outside of the US or Canada you can't use it.... so, no fix for me.
        "Square eCommerce payments is only available in the US and Canada"

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does the square integration create an invoice in Woocommerce on each transaction and are we able to capture the payers email address?

• Ill PicassoIll Picasso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well I stumbled across this on google just keeping an eye on when square for woocommerce would be ready...

woothemes.com/2016/06/square-woocommerce-release/Jun 28, 2016 - With Square for WooCommerce, you can accept payments online or ... with Square to develop this new extension — we're excited to finally...

This was nearly 3 weeks ago so it must be coming very very soon. I hope so. I have a project due first week of august and this was one of the features I was hoping i could include.

• TransatticTransattic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Waiting to hear! We need something like this since WooCommerce doesn't have an offline POS mode yet.

• JenniferJennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also following. I have a number of clients who use Square and would like to integrate it using Woocommerce.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello ,
        Does the plugin Available in market for payment gateway using square account ???
        send the Link if so..

• Paul TaylorPaul Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi There, Looks like Patrick marked this as being started in August 2015, it almost a year later and I wondered if there was any idea as to when this would be available?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Square

Feedback and Knowledge Base