How can we improve WooCommerce?

Create (or Commission) WHMCS Integration Extension for WooCommerce

A lot of developers use WHMCS, but the interface and functionality is limited and isn't very pretty. If you could create an extension to integrate WHMCS and WooCommerce in nearly any capacity, that would be fantastic. At least having the ability to use the WC cart and then pass the order to WHMCS.

133 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kaitlin Reeves [ F&F Web ] shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen, I found this great WHMCS custom theme: https://cmsbased.net/whmcs-templates-2/hexa/ however the only option I've found is from the Artevio website. I think that they should have 2 options, 1 for the code integration and another one for the full integration. Since I only need the code integration I really think that their subscription is way too overpriced, they should have a one-time payment option with optional yearly renewals. Would love to see other alternatives.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!!! I've been wanting this for a long time. I would pay for this! Please make this happen!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this! WHMCS is just clunky on the front end, but the back end is good for managing hosting accounts etc.

To have the two talking to each other, even if it were to pass new order details into WHMCS...

WooCommerce: Category - External Product/Service Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base