How can we improve WooCommerce?

Use Woocommerce as a quote only program.

Instead of add to cart, I would like to hide all prices and change the buttons to say add to quote. People will submit request for quotes and then in the backend we can update the prices for the specific customer and then send them a notice that the quote is complete. This is completely different from quote forms since I want all items to be in the cart but the checkout will submit quote, not go to payment page.

570 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

70 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • wpressmedia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DITTO!!!!!!! Please let us know how to remove all the prices without the arduous task of editing php code and losing it all with new updates

• Duncan Wright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow store owners to specify a product as POA, and in this situation, to change the Buy now button to a price enquiry button.

• Marc Juneau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are working on two different versions of this with a proof delivery stage available to the end user from the admin. Once the user accepts the proof they are re-directed to a cart page with the price as specified by the admin for that proof.

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would LOVE a request a quote extension. Has there been any progress on this?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am looking for an exact same thing. I tried the waitlist extension but it's not close to have a "request a quote" function.

I hope someone will work on this idea!

1 2 4 Next →

WooCommerce: Category - Extension Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base