How can we improve WooCommerce?

Create a WooCommerce Digital File Download App for iOS and Android Devices

I would like to have a mobile app created for all iOS and Android Devices for our customers to be able to download their digital good purchases from their mobile devices. If I am selling digital video files as a download, the majority of my customers want a way to download the video file on their their phone or tablet. The download manager app would be a great way for them to pre-order/order a digital file and either pay for it from the website and then place the url from the purchase into the app window to download the file or give them a way to purchase and download the file in the mobile app. I have used a product called http://www.digitalgoodsstore.com and they have an iOS app called the DGS Download manager that will allow you to download your purchase to a mobile device.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    monica williamsonmonica williamson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Theo GibsonTheo Gibson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah looking for exactly the same thing. Any luck finding anything. Doesn't seem like a complicated thing to do.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's quite some time since you posted this, but I am looking for the exact same thing, except that we are selling MP3 audio files (courses) via our woocommerce store and people want to download it directly on their mobile device.

Did you have any progress on this one?

Maurice

WooCommerce: Mobile - WooCommerce for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base