How can we improve WooCommerce?

Frontend Submissions product woocommerce

allows a vendor to sell its products through the site on frontedn as evanto marketplace or as this extension https://easydigitaldownloads.com/extension/frontend-submissions/

231 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
mohamed amine bouchalkha shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Collin Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must Woocommerce. It’s like you’ve built a lovely house, asking everyone to come over, but you make them come in through the back door to the basement. All jokes aside. Like Etsy, Amazon, alibaba, and many other marketplaces, the vendor on-boarding is the most crucial part of building a valuable platform. I would happily spend $200 usd just for decent onboarding, and 100 for extensions just for this part. Eg welcome screens, profile/storefront completion meters, analytic dashboards. This one aspect would probably ad 2-3% to the top line of this extension category

• Jonathan Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this. I am on the generously spending side, but I would pay $200 for an extension that allowed front end management of bookings for vendors.

• Shrikant Sikdar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi everybody,

I have just got a pretty new plugin in wordpress.org, WooCommerce Frontend Manager (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/) , quite impressive one.

Fully compatible with all vendor plugins including WC Product Vendors. Vendors can manage their whole store from frontend, just no-where wp-admin panel.

I am even more surprised when I found that is integrated with WooCommerce Bookings also. Create and manage bookings from frontend - I think it never happen before.

I think all wp marketplace addons and WooCommerce also should recomend such plugin with their multivendor addons, will really helpful to users.

• AdminWooCommerce (Product Owner, WooCommerce) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Chris, hi all,

I've marked this as "under review" for the team to look into in a future release. We'd like to consider all possible angles and variables here, to ensure we get a feature like this as correct as possible from the get go.

Thanks and regards,
    Matty Cohen.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you let us know if this is even being considered? As others have suggested, I feel it's a widely desired feature and may even work as a separate extension.

I really desire this and I don't understand why it wouldn't be a logical step in the progression of this extension. You have competitors who are doing this already.

• Ozy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without a frontend submission with full autonomy to each vendor to their account this plugin is 90% useless. I bought it use and returned it. the great thing about this plugin is that made by the same owners for WooCommerce which makes it 100% compatible with all other woo plugins etc. if they improve it as a fully functional multi-vendor system with front end submission etc. i wish woo did improve this plugin i would buy it overnight!!! Not only that i would buy another 9 plugins from woo because all of their plugins etc. would be in sync and compatible with one another vs. using third party storefront submission themes and plugins which are nothing but AWFUL NIGHTMARE!!! I been there.

Top concern for your customers. If you don't act you may lose them to another upcoming providers.

This was posted almost 3 years ago you still have no made any care to support you platform/customers top demand.

This would have helped a lot for small businesses.

• Will commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not for security through obfuscation, it's for branding reasons that you don't want every Vendor know you're running a WP stack

• Ozy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create a Frontend Submission Design for the “Product Vendors” plugin. I won’t buy it until you do that. Make it Professional and Better!!! The way it’s now is almost useless to create a nice looking and functional multi-vendor marketplace. You have done the heavy lifting and why not finish it. Make it better than wc-vendor and dokan plugins. I will buy two as soon as you add frontend submission feature. As long as you keep this plugin without a frontend submission you won’t be able to see it. In fact your own staff could not find a single store that even using it. But a site that barely has it without knowing why he even has it. 99% of the wp theme makers use wc-vendor and dokan plugin because of their frontend submission features. This is shame and waste of a skillset and for such plugin that left all alone without the most important implementation that every site owner and business would need to create a multi-vendor marketplace website. It’s a common sense not a rocket science to have such plugin with front end submission feature for its only purpose which is multi-vendor nature!!! Get that “multi-vendor”.

← Previous 1

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors

Feedback and Knowledge Base