How can we improve WooCommerce?

Get a Quote for Multiple Items

I'd like to be able to sell items like normal AND have items that aren't for sale, but that customers could request a quote on. These items would not show a price and could be added to a "Wishlist" or "Request a Quote Items" - like a cart - and then I could submit that list to the store owner to get a quote on multiple items.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sagar Sheral commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WisdmLabs has recently developed a plugin called QuoteUp which enables customers to add multiple products in an enquiry cart and submit the quote for approval. The admin can approve/reject the quote or negotiate. It also allows the admin to hide the add to cart button and selectively enabe or disable QuoteUp for a specific product. Here's the link:

https://wisdmlabs.com/quoteup-request-for-quotation-plugin-for-woocommerce/

Hope this helps :)

• Yoni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are a few versions of this request, but I’m voting for this (old) one because I also want the quote option to be on a per-item basis.

I also think submitting a quote request should create an order with some kind of pending status, so that when I provide a quote through the back end, the order gets a price, and the customer gets an opportunity to log in and pay it.

My use case here is with the Bookings extension for catering, btw, so if it could integrate with the planned deposit functionality, that’d be perfect. From the customer end, the workflow would go Request Booking → Receive Quote → Accept Quote → Pay Deposit → Booking Confirmed → Event Happens → Pay Balance

WooCommerce: Category - Extension Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base