How can we improve WooCommerce?

Block / Blacklist Certain Bad Customers via IP, email, etc.

The problem:
I have a few customers who are crooks and buy items, have them delivered, them open disputes with Paypal, Amazon, and Credit Card companies and claim they never got the goods and they get their money back. Paypal is the worst because even with 100% proof using tracking numbers and delivery confirmation, they still tend to side on behalf of the buyer and pull money from my account. Not cool.

The Solution:
I'd love to see a plugin that would allow me to "Blacklist" or stop certain known bad-customers from being able to checkout and place new orders. Most of these orders are placed under a guest checkout so I see this blacklist function working via IP, customer name, shipping address, or email address that's attached to the orders.

Similar to how you can blacklist spam comments under the Setting>Discussion section using keywords,IP, email addresses, etc.

I'm amazed this feature is not already part of the system, but hopefully it can be a reality soon. Thanks for your vote!

125 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chadwick Parker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      ← Previous 1