How can we improve WooCommerce?

Idea - An admin function to duplicate orders

Can you add an admin function to duplicate an order or to create a new order from an existing transaction? We sell equine feed supplements. We have a large percentage of phone orders where we manually create each order. Our clients will order the same products for 3-4 months. It would be nice to be able to auto fill their bill to and ship to information from a previous order or to duplicate the previous order with a new order number.

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the plugin, Jamie. A few questions...
    When I used it, I noticed that is automatically send a confirmation to the customer's email. This is problematic if there are an item or two you wish to add or change from the duplicated order. Also, I noticed that the duplicated invoice does not provide a customer link within WooCommerce that I can send to the customer for verification. Just some feedback in case you plan on making future changes/improvements

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also need this. I have a lot of customers who are not web savvy and just call or email me saying "I'l have the same thing I ordered last year." It's big pain having to manually duplicate orders all the time.
    Seems like this should be a fairly standard function.

• David Roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea, having to manually enter billing details for our repeat purchase order customers is slow and cumbersome.

WooCommerce: Category - Core

Feedback and Knowledge Base