How can we improve WooCommerce?

Subscriptions to add one-time payment with a monthly subscription product.

It is very common for companies to allow a customer to pay up front for a subscription and still receive the product monthly. It would be great to have this option in the subscription plug-in. Payment settings and how often the product ships should be separate settings.

301 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jerrad MatthewJerrad Matthew shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to charge customers weekly but ship monthly or quarterly or half yearly or yearly

• EivindEivind commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

295 votes only in this thread. As development team says 150 votes guarantees they will make it I take it this is being done something about?

• AgustinAgustin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this functionality.. It´s very useful for many business models.

• AgustinAgustin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I really need this feature. We sell organic produce and charge clients four weeks or for the entire season and ship weekly: This is absolutely a feature that is needed. I you want to take a look at your competition in Shopify search for "Recharge Payments", they´ve had this feature for a long time.

• DinoDino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like I have been waiting for this feature forever! When will it be provided?

• Pierre ParentPierre Parent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This option is vital for our business model. We wish to offer several one-pay timeframe options for our customers (1 month, 3 months, 6 months,...), but we will be shipping to our active subscribers on a monthly basis. The fact that the price appears at "free /month" with a $210 "signup fee" is off-putting to a potential customer and simply does not look right. In the setup for a subscription product, we need to play with these options so that the product appears to the customer as just '$210 for 6 moths'.

• Green Girl RecyclingGreen Girl Recycling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We offer a recycling pick that varies from twice a week to once a month, but all the invoices are sent out on the 1st. We really would love to use this add on when you offer this feature!

• Todd JohnsonTodd Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? It looks like we're well over the needed votes to get this on the roadmap (especially if counting the other threads Brent linked below). Would love to see this implemented sooner than later, and I'm sure many of us would be happy to test the update or help however we can. Thanks!

• John JohnsonJohn Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I sell tangible products, like a 2 oz. or 5 oz. bottle of oil with discount pricing for frequency. So the variables are one-time purchase, every month or every two months plus the choice of size: 2 oz. or 5 oz.

I need a one-time option without it saying for one day (month or year)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just purchased several plugins to move my subscription business from Cratejoy to Woo. This limitation means I just wasted several hundred dollars. Great.

← Previous 1

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions

Feedback and Knowledge Base