How can we improve WooCommerce?

Custom T-Shirt Designer for Woocommerce

“WooCommerce Custom T-shirt Designer” plugin is a WooCommerce Extension to Design or Customize T-shirts by the visitors and order instantly.

You can check its Extraordinary features at: [Link Removed]

By this Extension customer can design the t-shirt , Add Text , Numbers or Logo . Can choose Color, Font Size, Alignment and many more. Customers can upload a logo to different positions (left, center, right) of t-shirt or can select existing logo from the sample items. The Images / Logo are DRAGGABLE anywhere on the T-shirt.

I just LOVED it :)

240 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    natasha xnatasha x shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GriffinGriffin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I would like to introduce Raftshirt - A custom T shirt designing and Printing Company. Anyone can create new designs of Tshirts on their website. Search Raftshirt and play with your design on your Tshirt.

• Josh PhaganJosh Phagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good day folks, a question..I have a huge issue with my Wordpress with woo commerce site mongoarts.com which is all my own art designs I print myself on various styles and colors of garments. I cannot find a solution to adding the hundreds of shirt designs that I print to order and add all of the variations, colors, men's, women's, kids, hoodies, and so much more to my site. I have always taken photos myself normally but it takes forever and then adding all the variations I offer is about impossible and time consuming. I don't use photoshop to do any kind of smart object mockups and have been searching desperately for a way to show nice mock ups pics of tees in different colors, styles etc..Could anyone point me in the right direction? I basically just create art and do DTG and screen printing and not very skilled in web designs but know the basics as far as adding a listing with variations. I have used Placeit as mock ups to display on the site which ain't cheap, but have over 100+ designs I'm trying to figure out the solution to list on our Wordpress /woo site that was custom built here locally by a web designer. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated as I would need to take close to 100 amateur pics and waste garments to show all the colors and styles we want to offer and that's just for one design, lol . Lost in North Carolina.. Thanks a million, Josh :)

• amraiamrai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Take the help from google search to find "woocommerce custom t shirt designer"

• chrischris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like an Extension with a general design-plugin for woo (not just 4 t-shirts) with all the features mentioned above (...customer can design, Add Text , Numbers or Logo . Can choose Color, Font Size, Alignment and many more. Customers can upload a logo to different positions (left, center, right)... would be great

• JoyJoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quite a Glorious Extension for Woocommerce. Really appreciate it !

• AbulAbul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent Idea and this extension is exceptionally well coded , thanks for the share !

WooCommerce: Category - Extension Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base