How can we improve WooCommerce?

UPS Worldship added to the UPS plugin

I would like the Woo UPS plugin to generate the correct file output for orders to Worldship, and thus automatic label printing without inputting all the information by hand.

This would be a great time saver and if there are high volumes of orders, it could be very necessary. Just walk in your office and the number of labels indicate the number of orders, just stick and place the package on the out going pallet.

The label should indicate the products it is for in some way as well. (as opposed to sticking them on and sending random products).

And maybe include the company logo as an option.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bob Cullison shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chuck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. It is hard for me to believe that this function is not already in the UPS plugin.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Bob and rschonhoff - did you find a way to connect Woocommerce and WorldShip to streamline shipping?

• rschonhoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I to am looking for a way to integrate worldship with my woo commerce site. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

• Jessica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey - I could really really use this as well. Any update? I have a developer who might be able to help. Where do you get the documentation?

• Omar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been a solution for this yet? Bob how are you doing it now. Are you exporting csv and then batch importing into world ship?

• Bob Cullison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be a plugin or added to the UPS plugin that woo commerce sells, why wouldn't a UPS plug in not hook to the UPS printing and communication program? Wish someone would do this they would make big bucks, I have the documents provided by a UPS tech to do this but I am not that computer savvy, I can't write code.I'll send them to someone who wants to do it. Bob

WooCommerce: Category - Shipping Methods

Feedback and Knowledge Base