How can we improve WooCommerce?

Minimum Discount for points and rewards

I'd like have a minimum amount of points used for a discount for the Points and Rewards. It doesn't do much to increase loyalty if they can use their points for their discount on their next purchase. It would be way better to make the customer save up points to get a discount of $8 rather than a discount on their next order for $1.

61 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brandon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kharisma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Isn't that what Redemption Conversion Rate is for? I put 100 points for $10 and unchecked "enable partial redemption".

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - this is the absolute worst support on a plugin ever. Everyone has been asking for this feature for, oh, it looks like 4 + years now. It's a worthless plugin if you can't set minimums.

FOUR YEARS NOW we're asking for it.

Everyone - go with YITH - they support the plugin very well and it has the feature and many more.

• Rebecca Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see this has been discussed as a needed option for over three years and still no one has decided to implement it. This plugin is pointless without a minimum discount. I would like to have more control over when my customers can use their points. The need to set a minimum point accumulation is essential to any business to encourage repeat business. If they can order one time and use their points right away, they will just split their orders in half.

I cannot believe there are not more features and settings for a $130 plugin. Fortunately, I can see I need to look elsewhere early enough to get my money back.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The plugin is totally useless to me (to anyone maybe?) without this feature and I am really upset because it basically is a pricey plugin that lacks essential features, I noticed the issue too late and I can't ask for a refund anymore, so far a waste of money.

• Connie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! I would love to have it set up so they can't get their reward until they have accumulated 150 points. Each time they accumulate 150 points, they get $5 off their next purchase.

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base