How can we improve WooCommerce?

User Avatar Image Upload for the Product Reviews

Allow a user to upload an image for the user product reviews. An admin should be able to remove inappropriate image or replace a users image for product reviews.

Admin should also have the ability to bulk upload reviews and attached them to a product. This would be ideal if an admin needs to transfer reviews from a current site to what will be the new site using Woocommerce for Wordpress.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Cleo Henderson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Samuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also need that types of function. Where i can buy the plugin can you suggest me something.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe he wants the same thing as I am looking for. So in answer to your question the image would be a headshot of the person posting just like on the majority of sites where you can comment you can also have a picture making it more personal.

• Sebs Studio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bulk upload reviews is possible with my review plugin which I will be releasing soon as it uses a custom post type rather than comments.

As for the image upload, are you wanting the user to upload a photo of the product that they have taken and add it to the product images or just include an image with their review ?

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro

Feedback and Knowledge Base