How can we improve WooCommerce?

Custom T-Shirt Designer

I need a plugin which is used to design or customize T-shirts. By this plugin customer can design the t-shirt as per their need such as add Text, Number or Logo by different Font Types, Color, Font Size, Alignment and many more...etc. Can anyone tell me where i can get it?

123 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
james x shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Designer Suite For WP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot of people are content with using the WooCommerce search widget. They like the option to either hide or include specific products in search. But what about categories, tags, etc? Sometimes the widget just doesn’t give you the control you need.

There are several options out there for search and you may have already found the right one for your online store. But I know I have tried some free plugins and a few other options but didn’t ever really give me the control I wanted on my site.

• Trish Pulley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the plugin everyone is so happy with?! I need this! I don't see a comment from anyone named Faria. It may have been deleted. Will someone please post it? I'm off to codecanyon to search for the one hibru suggested.

• Abrar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks @Faria

We are too happy to have your suggested tool and it works like a charm , just absolutely what we wanted.

sorry @ mayur, do Not need ur help. Even I would suggest you to get hte tool as faria shared here.

Im soo Happy !

- Abrar

• hibru commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can look for "woocommerce custom t-shirt designer" at codecanyon and thats a really good one. thanks !

• Kore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think neil suggestion is quite good because i already used this plugin its really work nice!

• james x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is this plugin works with both frontside and backside of any t shirt ? @neil

• William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also need this for a client. It needs to be more dynamic then t-shirts however. It should be able to be altered for any product and allow the end user to upload artwork select from a gallery of shapes and backgrounds and add text and be able to move rotate and layer them to create the printed piece. The plugin also needs to track the number of colors for screen printers and return a vector based PDF output. It all should be done without Java or Flash. And the product variables should be editable from each wooCommerce product. In the back end you should be able to add the product dimensions and a product image that the front end user will out their design work on top of.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could see this plugin being very useful...I would also want it to be 360 degree capable so the customer could label their shirt in any area. My company is currently a subscriber to woothemes developer platform and i would defenitly push a good design generator to my small businesses/independent entrepreneurs. WooThemes should definitely do this one!

same situation as Ritchyrich. Would love to have an on line editor allowing customers to upload designs onto product template, and then go straight to checkout.

yes we need this for our company. It would be good to have one for business cards as well.

• Erick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Upload logo image in the product for the customer to see how your product will be customized. There is something parecedio because I did not find? Plugin? Thank you!
    Exemples:
    http://www.kmisetas.com.br/criecamisetas/
    http://camiseta24horas.com.br/orcamento.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gostaria de carregar imagem do logotipo no produto para o cliente ver como ficará seu produto customizado. Existe algo parecedio, pois não achei? Plugin? Obrigado!
    Exemplos:
    http://www.kmisetas.com.br/criecamisetas/
    http://camiseta24horas.com.br/orcamento.php

WooCommerce: Category - Extension Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base