How can we improve WooCommerce?

Woocommerce Table Rate Shipping import/export function

I'd love to see an import/export function in "Woocommerce Table Rate Shipping".
It is very useful for developers. Sometimes, we have to fill hundreds of shipping prices.
With an export/import function, i could easily copy my configuration from a site to another one.

325 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dimitri shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really neeeded, how can they charge top dollar for a plugin that requires so much manual work, c'mon guys.

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hard to believe this had never been addressed in all the votes this has been getting over 4 years now.

• Dimitris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried the db table export and import from my staging to my production site and it didn't fully work. In particular, when editing the table rates for a particular shipping method the Shipping Classes in the dropdown menus have all been set to Any Class instead of the specific class corresponding to each line in the table. Any ideas why this happened?

• Rees commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm inclined to agree with comments below about the price we pay for TRS. It's premium and there should and import/export.

Yes, I can export the SQL data but my client can't in case he needs to be able to reinstate tables.

I've experienced "pickled" TRS after updates which is frustrating because customers find it rather than the developer.

Now we have Shipping Zones coming in Woo 2.6 I'm somewhat nervous about my days and days of work being destroyed in one fell swoop after update!

So, yes, a bit vote up for this.

• Simon Harper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, with 128 votes + so far, an import/export and duplicate feature is needed. Manually entry in some cases is not efficient or practical.

• Simon Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm keen on this too. Mostly to have as a backup as on one of my sites the settings seem to keep getting reset after an update, so it takes at least 2 hours to reconfigure the settings. Booo.

• Tracey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE give us import / export! Entering all this manually is beyond ridiculous. And then to have to edit every one again when prices change? Surely there's a solution! Especially given the cost of the plugin.

• Jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ Dimitri ,thanks so much, your sql guide worked like a charm and saved me hours,thanks mate!

• MBDesk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot wait for this, anyone with large complex tables needs this function asap.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any idea if this extension is coming? seems nonsensical that this was omitted from the product!

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very obvious feature - surprised it isn't available by default really. Ridiculous inputting all this stuff by hand!

• Brandon Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For a plugin that's this expensive, it's ridiculous that there is no way to import rates using a CSV file!

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping

Feedback and Knowledge Base